Group hypnobirthing course
It's a great way to prepare for the birth of your baby and meet other couples who're expecting too - plus get your fill of tea, coffee, cake and biscuits; win/win!
Every couple will receive a copy of The Hypnobirthing Book and the Birthing Matters Parent Handbook, and the course covers:
- Introduction to hypnobirthing and hypnosis
- How the mind works
- The importance of language
- Physiology of the birthing body
- Hormones of labour and birth
- Sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems and the role in birth
- Breathing techniques
- Birth preparation
- Positions for birth
- Physical aspects of pregnancy
- Decision making (B.R.A.I.N)
- Roles and the maternity system
- Induction of labour
- Natural methods of induction
- The importance of the birth partner
- Where to give birth
- Pain relief options
- First stage of labour
- Second stage of labour
- Third stage of labour
- Your birth proposal
- The importance of practice
Upcoming group course dates
There are currently no upcoming group course dates. HOWEVER...
*** Would you like to book a group course for you and a group of friends, who are all pregnant at the same time?! ***
I run private group classes in the comfort of your own home!
Get in touch with me for further details and we can arrange your private course together!