BIRTH PREP DOUBLE WORKSHOP
On January 18th 2023 I'll be hosting a birth prep workshop with Anastasia Atre of Asante Yoga.
The workshop is the perfect mix of hypnobirthing techniques and antenatal information, along with prenatal yoga practices and physiological aspects for pregnancy.
It'll take place at the Burpham Wellbeing Yurt in Burpham, Guildford, which is a lovely, private and relaxing space.
What's more, if you want to book one of my courses afterwards I'll be offering everyone who attends 20% off!
To book, email: email@example.com
Group hypnobirthing course
Would you like to book a group course for you and a group of friends, who are all pregnant at the same time?!
I run private group classes in the comfort of your own home!
Get in touch with me for further details and we can arrange your private course together!
Every couple will receive a copy of The Hypnobirthing Book and the course covers:
- Introduction to hypnobirthing and hypnosis
- How the mind works
- The importance of language
- Physiology of the birthing body
- Hormones of labour and birth
- Sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems and the role in birth
- Breathing techniques
- Birth preparation
- Positions for birth
- Physical aspects of pregnancy
- Decision making (B.R.A.I.N)
- Roles and the maternity system
- Induction of labour
- Natural methods of induction
- The importance of the birth partner
- Where to give birth
- Pain relief options
- First stage of labour
- Second stage of labour
- Third stage of labour
- Your birth proposal
- The importance of practice